Thursday, January 1, 2009

A Blonde Moment

After a wonderful one week spent with the love of my life, my soul is still floating somewhere out there...still in cloud nine....still in my perfect dreamland...

He has been gone for two days and I have to summon my wholebeing back to reality. And as the result, I can hear my head pounding ever so loudly and my whole body ached. I hate this feeling but I told myself that I have to gather all the strength to get up and go to work tomorrow..Monday. I pop in a pill to clear my head and went to sleep.

Came Monday, I quickly dressed with one mission....GO TO WORK!!! Arghhh.... ! Boy, all the other people are still in their holiday mood and are so lucky that they dont have to go the office like me~! Grab myself a McDonald's breakfast and went to the parking lot only to find the very unsual minimum number of cars in the parking lot...was telling myself "I'm early and they are late!"

After the lift door opened on the ground floor I saw one too many guards on the entrance of the lobby (what are they doing here? they are supposed to be stationed elsewhere) only to find the guards greet me my usual morning greeting and asked my why am I there? Why! They have to ask me?!

I said I'm going to work coz I've been on holiday for the past one week. Then they said , well then I'll be the only one working cos today is a PUBLIC HOLIDAY NATIONWIDE!!!!

I was flabbergasted!! What??!!! Noooooooooo.......uhuhuhuuuuuuuu!!!!

No wonder while I was drving along the Federal Hiway this is what I saw



and this





and this






and I thought a lot of people still on their annual leave break... DUHHHH!!!



Hahahahaaaa.....

7 comments:

  1. hhahahahahahahahahah

    u r just too adorablee.. awwww :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. err...tak pasan ke org kat rumah tuh dok pakat2 tido masa tgh bersiap2 nak gi keja?..hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. dia selalu mmg kuar time org masih tidoq la mrs slattery :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. tu la pasal?!!! kita kluar very the early one pastu cam blurrrr jerrr...hehehhehe...rasa bodo sangat

    ReplyDelete