Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Morning Blues

This morning as I was getting ready to work, suddenly I heard a snort...who could it be? (its the phobia I developed since the house was broken into last time) I hold my breath and waited for something to happen. Then, my little angle still in his PJs and rubbing his eyes appeared before my eyes. He is asking me not to go to work. Asked him why, baby? Because he misses IDK and he feels bored all alone in the house with all the toys and computer games and PSP and the telly ALL to himself...(hahhahaha) and no one to fight! How adorable! Ooohh....I love you little tarts!


4 comments:

  1. aallalalalalal shiannn IAK. bila ada kat rumah, gaduh, merajuk.. bila takde pun nangis jugak. hihihihih. cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. comel jer weyhhh alahaii...kak jan jom beranak! hahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. cepat2 sikit Noorain!! sebelum tu ... bila mau ittew cupcake? ni tengah teruja nih! hehheheheee

    ReplyDelete