Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Have Some Milk ;p

Mine



VS

Mrs Cow


Last August my little bundle of joy came and said hello to the world! I've already made a promise to give him the best of all thing i.e. boobie milk ;p. (boobie = breast : coz it sounds so cute...please forgive my inner child) I gathered a lot of information from the net (how would we live without it!) on how to collect and store that precious liquid. At first I was quite sceptical on how I would fare in maintaining the affair as know I'm the kind of person who would jump in the bandwagon , get excited, do it religiously and after the fire died down...I do not even wanna give it a second look ...hhehhehe! (i know myself best!)


There were loads of information in the net and I am just being grateful that I live in this modern world with information search is just at my big, fat fingertips. Now after a good 6 months my angel is still hooked with my boobies. My boobies belongs to my angel (hehehee...he do not have to share them at the moment as Mr K is not available *wink!* wink!*) He is so precious that I do not want to feed him mooo milk. I mean, what is moooo milk compared to boobie milk?! Right? It is a wonderful liquid full of nutritious goodness. Its God's concoction! It is the BEST! It is so wonderful you can have it anytime, anywhere, anyhow! (sounds like an advertisement)

Even the mooo milk manufacturers realize this fact that in almost every tin are printed with "Breast Milk Is The Best". You know the fact is correct if your rival agrees with you. Mooo milk is burning a hole in your pocket and some brands can cost up to RM70.00. The price you hafta pay is ridiculous! Your boobie juice is F.O.C. You do not hafta pay a single sen. It also helps to bring back my pre baby body in record time (well...at least in my own personal record. *results may varies* wink!)

Like going to a battle, one must prepare oneself with good ammunition. In this case, a dual pump that work wonders and almost magical was purchased before the little angel was born. It is a good machine and totally grateful for having it. If you want to compare the cost of the machine to how much money you spend on moo milk powder, it is totally worth it.


But...wait!! I'm not saying the truth. Please do forgive me for misleading whoever read this.

When I said it doesn't cost me anything I totally forgot that I have to fork out a fair bit to buy new clothes. So, the equation is:

Lil ones + boobie milk = slim body = wardrobe change = new you! (yipeee!!!)

I'm not a professional but that is what boobie feed my child has done to me! huhuhuhu...




Ain't he lovely?
















No comments:

Post a Comment